Love2Swim School Program
The Love2Swim School Program has been created by owner Kristie Love-Pelletier, following more than 20 years in the swim teaching industry. Kristie has travelled the world swim teaching, and regularly attends courses and conferences to learn about the latest in swim teaching and coaching. Consequently, the Love2Swim School program is constantly being revised and honed to reflect this.
Swim School prices start from just $13.50 per lesson. Please email or phone 4723 3447 Kirwan Aquatic Centre / 47255357 Kokoda Memorial Pool to find out how much swimming lessons would be for you and your family.
Love2Swim School Levels
- AquaBaby - 3months - 9 months
- AquaMobileBaby - 10 months - 20 months
- AquaTot - 21 months (1.9 years) - 3 years
- SoloTot - 2.5 years to 4 years
- TadPole - 2.5 years to 4 years
- Froglet - 2.5 years to 4 years
- Tadpole School age - 5 years +
- Starfish - 4 years +
- Goldfish Beginner - 4 years +
- Goldfish Advance - 5 years +
- Kingfish - 6 years +
- Dolphin - 6 years +
Swimming Certificates and Objectives
Each level has six (6) objectives with four (4) skills in each objective. As your swimmer passes each objective they will receive a small fridge magnet to show the family their swimming skills. Once they have completed all of the objectives they will receive a certificate and move to the next level.